Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 5, 2010

Today, I worked on HEALTH by staying home and resting.  Extra sleep seemed to help a lot for my cold.  I'm not WELL yet, but I'm better. 

I worked on a Prezi presentation for the administrative team to share my new proposal, and I connected with several people via email about how we can use technology in their classes.

The kitchen is still organized, and the dishes are clean.  The rest of the house?  Well, that's another story.  I'm about caught up on laundry (cleaning it, not getting it all put away).  I want to get some shelves/cubbies to put sweaters and baskets of clothes in. 

I am planning to go back to belly dance classes starting on the 19th, and I may pop in to some classes before then, depending on how I feel.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment